- I spend my weekdays building web applications at EventBooking in Knoxville, TN. I also volunteer at Operation Code, a non-profit community that helps military veterans transition to careers in software development and other technology-focused fields.
- My lifelong interests are electronic music (sampled, synth, or DJ sets), martial arts, science fiction, and the DIY ethic. I'm proud to have served as a medical laboratory supervisor and soldier in the U.S. Army. I'd love to hear your thoughts on any of those topics.
- If you're interested in collaborating to build software that creates connections between people around the world, feel free to get in touch.
- Software is a tool we can use to solve real world problems and improve people's lives.
- A healthy mix of imaginative expression and analytic thinking can transform ideas into reality.
- The solutions are possible.
- NodeJS / Express
- Ruby on Rails
- ASP.NET Core
- Parse (BaaS)
CSS & Layout
- CSS Modules
- Git / GitHub
EventBookingWeb-based B2B SaaS software that serves over 900 clients around the world in the live entertainment and venue industries.I've developed multiple AngularJS / TypeScript applications focusing on browser performance, mobile UI, and task-driven user experience.Visit EventBooking
Operation CodeThe largest community dedicated to helping military veterans and families launch software development careers.I've added custom React components to the public-facing web application for a custom search and mobile navigation views. I currently serve as an open-source project maintainer for the front-end codebase.Visit Operation Code
Gofer GiftsA customer-facing SaaS application to manage gift purchases for friends and family.I created custom UI layout and styling for the MVP launch, and collaborated directly with product design team to transform initial designs into fully mobile-responsive UI codebase.Visit Gofer Gifts
Total FusionA sample free, open-source online restaurant menu ordering application.I initially created this as a school project w/ Backbone.js hosted on Parse's cloud-based backend. I'm currently re-tooling it to use React with a self-hosted ASP.NET Core backend.Visit Total Fusion on GitHub